Sunday 27 March 2016

Makeup = Plastic Surgery

I joined protocol because I want to wear pretty skirts and my hair done. I just assume we have to do it by our own, or by friends, but I did not expect that we could have an makeup artist and hairstylist for us, it really made me excited when I hear that news. But how, when I done all my make up, I was kind of... shocking. I hardly find where is me in the picture after the event, and my friends who came the pesta just pass by me without give me a glance. So sad. They only stopped when I called them ,and they looked blurred. They hardly recognized me without second glance. Once they knew that that was me, they shouted.

The first task went back home is to wash my face thoroughly. I tried to wash only half of it, and I scared myself. It was two different face! Maybe I am monolid and that is why my eyes did not change too much, my my brow, my face shape, my skin tone... Oh my god.  Well, at least not only me who do "plastic surgery" yesterday. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment