Wednesday 23 March 2016

Hard to Tell

If we success now, it does not guarantee than we will success in future too. Don't think too far, maybe you success now, but tomorrow fail for the exam or quiz?

I am not that kind of person that study hard, neither smart. I study at last minute, and the most probably reason for me to score in academic is luck. I bet on the section and chapter that out from the exam. I success now, and attending Majlis Anugerah Dekan (which means dean list ceremony). About 300 of acceptance in the list, and I am only one of it.

Well, I undergo many ups and downs, i had straight As for PMR, and that made me ego, but I get a B for my BM in SPM. It is really hard to describe when you usually success, all along your life without fail, and suddenly get a B, while all of your friends get straight A for that. You will be sitting down there, watching them receive all the claps and lights, and you cried down there. 

Since then, I hardly focus on my academic. It is really hard to predict the change. I used to spend 10 more hours per day in reading books, but now, I refuse to do that. I can't tell what makes me change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment