Monday 18 April 2016

You Have No Reason to Do This

All the meetings and quizzes all squeeze in the same day, and the same time, I do not think that it is my fault, and then, that lecturer do not have any reason to do such a stupid decision too.

"Sorry Sir, we have another quiz at the same time..."
"For those who can come, just come, For those who can't attend, don't come then. You all are really problem maker."

I don't see there is any problem maker in our classroom, and obviously half of the class cannot go on that time. As a lecturer, he should change another time that can match most of us, and the minority will find another quiz time, but not HALF of us! And what do he means that PROBLEM MAKER? Just simply change the time and that's it!

What he do as a lecturer? He simply complain on our class and stay to his not-so-wise (and even stupid) decision, then claimed that we are the one who finding problems. Now I see the one who creates problem is he. I did not say more in class, actually I have another two meeting, which all held at four different place but same time. Do you think I know any shadow XXXX from ninja, which I can divide myself in four and attend all the meeting and quiz at the same time? Ha!

Please, students are busy too. Don't take things too easy, man. Some student even more busier than lecturer.

Argh, cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment