Monday 12 December 2016

Applying ISEP

I know ISEP at my Orientation Week, when they show us the video about our senior and also picture of seniors that went ISEP. They persuade us to apply for it, and I personally like to go travel very very much! SO i applied.

When I went to the taklimat, boom!!! Mind blown. OMG there are so many steps to do. You know what? I saw my friends' face all turn green. Well I guess mine maybe not better than them. Almost break down that time when I open the page and saw more than 200 universities available and I need to filter it one by one, from language requirement to course provided. From the benefits to living cost. This process really took a long time, and I struggled for almost one sem. I though I couldn't make it, but I went through it. At that time, I met Dr Hazalizah (my KJ) several times, Kak Asiah (person-in-charge) many times thru email, and Dr Nurul Ain (my academic reference). I had my laguage proficiency interview by Dr Raja (TESL lecturer) and I suggest her, she is the most easy interviewer among the rest. Choose her if she is one of the interviewer.

Then the essay part, haha this one funny,. I have my friend backup me. I wrote the essay, and she checked it since I tend to make a lot of grammar mistake. Actually I took about two months to complete the essay as I want to make it perfect, as perfect as possible. I take back my english level when SPM (my legend time hahaha😆) and rocked my brain hard, then my friend will help me in correct the grammar error. I edit and edit for several times and upload it because the due date is tomorrow... if not, i will continue edit it until i satisfied. This is one of the paragraph...
"Overall, the reasons I want to take part in ISEP is because I hope to displace my ignorance with enlightenment on the subtleties of a different way of life, even if it is not too entirely different from my own now. I would say that this is one of the most exciting decisions I have made in my life"
Even i look back at my own essay now, I couldn't believe that it was once from my brain.

The applying part is very tortured for me... as I like to settle things fast and in once, but this one I could only settle it one by one, at a very slow pace... That was really torture! 

When you are applying, you think that nothing is more complicated than these.... yah i think that too, not until I started my step two...

No comments:

Post a Comment